Thank you for booking your Polygraph Examination on our website at www.polyexam.com operated by Probity Investigations, Inc.
Probity Investigations, Inc. is committed to providing exceptional service in a timely manner. Unfortunately, when a client cancels without giving enough notice, it prevents another client from being served. No shows and late cancellation have an impact on service quality while punishing clients who may show up earlier. For these reasons, Probity Investigations, Inc. has implemented a cancellation policy that will be strictly observed.
Your registration is complete when we receive your full payment. Payments can be online or by phone. We do not reserve your examination without payment.
An emailed invoice receipt will be sent to you at the time of payment. This email serves as confirmation of your examination date, place and time.
Cancellation requests may be submitted by email to email@example.com. Please note that refunds will be processed in the original form of payment. If you have any questions or concerns about our cancellation policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund requests must be made no less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled examination date, otherwise you are subject to forfeit the examination booking fee.
- Refund requests made any later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment are otherwise Non-Refundable.
- No refunds will be issued on the day of, or within 48 hours prior to your examination date.
- Any rescheduled appointments may be subject to an additional booking fee.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances and your examiner can not make the appointment, we will either offer an alternate date or credit your booking fee. NO OTHER VALID EXCEPTIONS APPLY.